PV Pros has been helping our client’s de-risk in their assets with our independent engineering and owners’ representative services. We cover the complex technical aspects of due diligence, while you focus on the financial and management side of the purchase.
As your Independent Engineer or Owner’s Agent, PV Pros will review the following:
- Technical Document Review:
- Electrical Engineering
- Building Structural Engineering
- Racking/Mounting Structural Engineering
- Civil/Environmental Engineering
- EPC Plan’s Scope of Work, QA/QC Plan, and Commissioning requirements
- O&M Plan
- Commissioning results
- On-Site Inspections
- Monitoring % complete and billing milestone.
- Confirm quantities of delivered materials.
- QC Progress Inspections
- 3rd Party Commissioning
- Performance Evaluation
- Existing/operating assets: PVP has a team in their Remote Operating Center monitoring system performance 24/7. They are experts at understanding the performance of the system and remotely identifying issues that you need to know about.
- Assets in development or construction: We need to rely on PVsyst. Everyone has their own opinion of “industry standard” variables, but very few of those pundits get their opinions by observing the systems in observation as PV Pros does.
PV Pros is unique because we have in-house resources for all 3 of the above areas. Engineering firms can only do the document review, and O&M firms can only do the On-site inspections. PV Pros does both, plus it has the full technical resources of Pure Power Engineering in the same building!
We have conducted due diligence as an independent engineer or owner’s engineer for hundreds of projects. Our well-rounded experience is essential in reducing the risk of your solar asset purchase!
Reduce your risk, Maximize your profit with PV Pros O&M and Independent Engineering services.